All about the eyes…
Eyeshadow palettes are every girl’s ‘fail-safe’ way to creating fabulous eyes for day and night.
These handy handbag must-haves can feature up to 5 complementary shades with a combination of matte and shimmer finishes plus a highlighter so you don’t have to carry around loads of different products in your handbag.
Dior Lifting Eyeshadow Palette
These are the first palettes that bring together a new generation of luminous pigments and eye-care serum powders.
Here’s what you’ll get in each palette.
• A smoothing Lift Base, infused with skin-care ingredients, that you apply with your fingertips, gently sweeping over the eyelid and into the crease
• The colour Serum Shadow, which you apply to the lid, starting at the inner corner and moving outward
• The contouring Serum Shadow for the outer corner of the lid and the crease
• The Radiance-Boosting Shadow to be applied with a light touch to the brow bone
• The Liner & Brow Structuring Touch with adjustable intensity to use as a liner and brow colour
Lancomes Ombre Absolue Palette
If you haven’t heard, the new Lancome’s new Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara is now available. Enriched with nylon powders the unique ‘Fibre Shine’ formula helps to create a wide-eyed, baby doll look whilst giving lashes a subtle sheen and a seductive volumised curve from root right through to tip.
Alongside with this new mascara Lancome introduced their new Ombre Absolue Palette that enhances your Baby Doll Eye. Each palettes features 4 beautifully smooth-shades. The palette comes with three precision, easy to use applicators to create many different make-up looks – from the most natural to the most dramatic. Now we can all enjoy a 60′s inspired Audrey Hepburn look.
Coming soon…It’s never too early to think of the next season’s colours and must-haves. In terms of eyeshadow palettes Guerlain Exrin 4 Couleurs palettes feature a harmony of 4 fabulous shades – iridescent to release luminous colour, matte for an ultra-soft finish, velvet satin for a velvety result that feels soft and delicate plus metallic for a touch of drama. Available online and in store from 28 August.