And the eyes have it
I’m a huge fan of accentuating the eyes so I’m pleased to say that smokey eyes, liner flicks and smudged eyelids are so-in.
This big trend has been seen on the catwalks of Lanvin and YSL and the beauty of it is you can easily recreate the look by just following a few simple tricks:
* Use a eyeliner pencil that has dual functionality. For instance the Automatic eyeliner Duo pencil by Benefit is a pencil one end and sponge the other so you can smudge to create a sexy, smouldering effect.
* Liquid liners are better for top of the lids. Avoid using liquid liners on the lower line as this can make eyes look smaller.
* A neat flick of eyeliner on the top lash creates a feminine yet striking look.
* For high-end drama sweep your liner from the inside corner of the eye right up to the eyebrow.
* Keep the rest of your look neutral so that the focus is all on the eyes.