Beauty Ocscar winners
The girls from Beauty Club Towers looked ultra fabulous and glamorous as they strutted out this morning to this year’s CEW (UK) Beauty Awards hosted at the plush InterContinental London Park Lane hotel.
Known as the Beauty Oscars, the CEW Awards honour some of the world’s most coveted beauty brands in 26 categories.
The winners we love….
* Clinique’s Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF20 won the award for Best New Everyday Skincare Product
* St Tropez’s Everyday Gradual Tan Mousse won the award for Best New Self Tan Or Sun Care product
* Dior Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Make-up won the award for Best New Make-up product
* Marc Jacob’s Lola won the award for Best New Women’s Fragrance
* Gucci by Gucci Pour Home won the award for Best New Men’s Fragrance
* Clinique’s Skin Supplies for Men Age Defense For Eyes won the award for Best New Men’s Grooming Product
* Elemis won the award for Best British Brand
* Clarins Beauty Flash Balm won the ward for Best Iconic Beauty Product
Congrats to all, from Beauty Club Towers x
P.S. If you haven’t been to InterContinental London Park Lane yet, put it on your list of must-do’s. It’s the hottest destination for indulgent surprises and includes the Theo Randall restaurant with an uncomplicated menu of exquisite Italian cuisine, an open style kitchen at the Cookbook Café and with an overall fabulous setting, the hotel has fast become THE most coveted destination in London for glam people like us. Give it a whirl.