Dress-up your Eyes with Falsies
Make sure you stand out from the crowd this party season by adding a touch of drama to your look with a pair of false eyelashes. I don’t mean just normal falsies, I mean full on glam lashes with diamantes, severe cut one’s and coloured ones. Here’s a few of my faves:
Gold Crystal lashes by Dior
Adorned with subtle soft gold Swarovski crystals, the eyes take centre stage with a touch of sparkle and a whole load of glamour. Available in selected stores.
Urban Decay False Eyelashes
Add a touch of purple to your lashes to make your peepers pop with colour.
Illamasqua Feathered Eyelashes
Be daring with these wonderfully soft feathered creations that are a true work of art.
Dita Von Teese for ARTDECO
These striking falsies will accentuate the eyes and create a ‘Hollywood Glamour’ look.
Benefit Starlet Lash
Apply these demi falsies and turn into a starlet with a glamorous doe-eyed look.
How to apply
1) The trick is to take your time and practice
2) Firstly apply eyeliner above your lash line and blend so that when you apply your falsies it will look natural.
3) Apply a thin coat of mascara to your natural lashes and leave to dry
4) Prepare the lash bands to the width of your lash line
5) Flex your lash bands so they mould to the shape of your eyelids
6) Dab on a thin line of glue to the lash band with a toothpick and wait a few seconds for it to become tacky. Press on the lash bands from the inner to the outer corners of your eyes, placing them as close to your own natural lash line as possible. Hold them firmly in place, until they’re set.