Fest-Beauty Survival guide
Festival beauty is just as important as festival chic, so we’ve gone beauty savvy to bring you a field-fabulous guide to looking good.
Before you leave
* Whether it’s plucking, threading or waxing, now’s the time to tidy up the brows and get rid of upper lip hair.
* Tinting your eyelashes and dying your brows will save time on applying mascara and penciling.
* The quick and easy way to remove dirt, grime and make-up during fest days is with handy face wipes. Take two lots to be on the safe side and they’re always handy as a wet wipe too.
* Although you won’t have time for a full-on beauty regime, there are two things that are a must-do. Firstly, look after those under eye areas with a powerful eye cream that can reduce dullness and puffiness after a late night and keep those wrinkles and lines away. Secondly, moisturise, moisturise and moisturise more to keep skin feeling refreshed, revatilsed and hydrated. A moisturiser with SPF is even better.
* For those dreaded hangovers, your hero product should be Guerlain’s Midnight Secret. This late night recovery treatment is magic in a bottle and helps the skin to recover quickly by diminishing the signs of fatigue in a flash whilst boosting radiance.
* With make-up, find a range of products that have more than one use. For instance, Benefit Playstick is a foundation, concealer and powder all-in-one. Mineral lip and cheek wheel from Natio is a multi-use tint for lips and cheeks in one handy compact.
* Carry around a lip balm to keep chapped, dry and flaky lips at bay.
* Sun Care protection for body and face is a fest-best. And, with so many new great formulas around you can now prolong your healthy glow naturally.
* Protect your hands and nails from field and tent grime with a hand cream that soothes, smoothes and hydrates.
* Greasy hair can be hidden with a stylish hat that complements your fest-chic style. Alternatively, tie-up your locks in a loose bun or plait.
Don’t forget to pack
* Toilet roll
* Hand sanitisers
Have a happy fest-time
Tags: Benefit, concealer, eye cream, Festival beauty guide, foundation, Guerlain, hand cream, Midnight secret, moisturiser, nails, Natio, playstick, SPF, sun care, sun protection, tanning, tidying brows, tinting eyelashes