Get the Femme Fatale Look by Illamasqua
This Valentine’s Day think sassy and sexy with Illamasqua’s new makeup range called Throb.
The new range of Valentine inspired products is bound to send hearts racing. Featuring three new nail varnishes, an intense lipgloss and a red lipstick you can create a look that will unleash your inner Femme Fatale, just like Natalie Portman as seen above on the Red Carpet of the Black Swan.
Here’s Illamasqua’s step-by-step guide on how to recreate Natalie’s seductive-sexy look:
1) Use Medium Pencil in Torment to outline the lips and fill area on lips to form a base for the lipstick.
2) Next use a Lipbrush to apply Lipstick in Sangers, a true blood-red, all over the lips.
3) Finish with dotting Intense Lipgloss in Succubus in the middle of the lips. This will add a contemporary finish.
4) To complete the look, use Cream Blusher in ‘Rude’ on the apples of the cheeks for a fresh and dewy glow.
5) Use Precision Ink in Abyss along the lash line for a dramatic 50s flick.
6) Finish with Volume Mascara in Harness on top lashes for extra definition.
Coming soon – The gorgeous new Throb collection available in store and online.
Bold, rich, vibrant colours with a hint of cream totally dominate this collection.
The best bit… you can contrast the colours in various ways for a new look every day.
Need rich intense colour? Then opt for the seductive red of the new ‘Succubus’ lipgloss. Ideal for making luscious lips look poutable and oh-so kissable.
Let your lips speak volumes. Indulge in Illamasqua’s colour-intense Lipstick ‘Sangers’ with a highly pigmented formula in a seductive blood red.