Holiday must-haves to take you there…and back again
Wherever you’re jet-setting off to this summer we’ve put together the top must-haves that will see you through the beginning to the end of your journey.
For the plane
* Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant is ideal for the plane. With many uses it can soothe, relieve, soften and smooth your skin, lips and hands. More importantly it saves rooting around in your bag to find different types of creams.
* Step off the plane with a flawless complexion with Urban Decay’s Surreal Skin Cream-to-Powder Foundation compact. This ultra-lightweight formula transforms from a decadent cream to a micro-fine powder upon contact with skin so you can top-up and go.
* Treat hands to L’Occitane’s Lavender Hand Cream and enjoy the soothing and delicately fragranced scent whilst the enriching and essential lavender oils will leave hands feeling super-soft.
For surf and beach
* Protect your hands and face all day everyday with a selection of Sun Creams, lotions and mists with SPF formulas, UV protection and even anti-ageing ingredients.
* Juicy tubes lip glosses by Lancome add shine with a hint of shimmering colour for beach-tastic lips. * Accentuate the cheeks with Urban Decay’s Afterglow blush. Small and compact the new shades will enhance your glow with a rosy flush.
For pool-side posing
* Estée Lauder’s Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer is the perfect pool-side accessory. With one stroke you can create a heavenly shimmering glow.
* Keep your tan even, glowing and natural with fake tan solutions to suit all your needs.
* For a glamorous finish pay attention to those nails and feet and add a splash of intense colours. Oranges, corals, midnight blues and reds are sizzling hot this season.
For the party hotspot
* Wow the crowd with Illamasqua’s range of metallic liquid eyeshadows from the Siren collection. The show-stopping colours and metallic shimmering effect is sure to get you noticed.
* Leave a lasting impression wherever you go with Escada’s Summer Grooves fragrance with notes of passion fruit, jasmine and cedarwood that will leave a lasting impression.
* For extra party-glam, add false eyelashes for a spellbinding and hypnotic look.
Tags: Elizabeth Arden Eight hour skin protectant, Escada Summer Grooves, fake tan solutions, false eyelashes, for the plane, Holiday, Illamasqua Siren Collection, Juicy tubes lip glosses, lotions and mists, L’Occitane’s Lavender Hand Cream, metallic liquid eyeshadows, party hotspot, poolside posing, surf and beach, un Creams, Urban Decay’s Afterglow blush. Estée Lauder’s Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer, Urban Decay’s Surreal Skin Cream-to-Powder Foundation compact