Online exclusive – Get a taste of NYC
The latest Book of Shadows Eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay, Vol. III edition is now available exclusively at debenhams.com.
Inspired by New York City it features landmarks of NYC. Look out for the the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Soho fashionistas, taxi cabs, NY coffee guy and all the other things we love about this stylish city .
The intricately illustrated pop-up palette reveals an array of gorgeous colors to give you that NYC city glam. Also included are Urban Decay’s award winning 24/7 Glide-on pencils and a travel size Eyeshadow Primer potion.
The best bit….it lights up.
The Urban Decay Book of Shadows Palette contains 16 gorgeous eyeshadows:
• Bordello Purpley-pink with gold shift
• Kush Bright green
• Loaded Deep emerald/black
• Money Silvery pale green
• Radium Bright blue
• Rockstar Deep eggplant with metallic base
• Suspect Oyster with dimensional shift
• Haight Shimmering, mermaid blue
• Psychedelic Sister Purple amethyst
• Snatch Peachy-pink with glitter
• Last Call Plum punch
• Maui Wowie Medium gold with silver glitter
• Midnight Cowboy Rides Again Golden beige with bronze, gold, and silver glitter
• Smog Deep coppery bronze
• Perversion Matte jet black
• Uzi Metallic silver with big iridescent sparkles
• Zero 24/7 Eye Pencil
• Ransom 24/7 Eye Pencil
• Travel-Sized Eyeshadow Primer Potion
This uber-glam pop-up palette is available exclusively now online and will be in your local Debenhams store from 6 September.
Tags: 24/7 glide on pencil, Book of Shadows Eyeshadow palette, Empire State Building, eyeshadow primer potion, fashionistas, New York City, NY coffe guy, NYC, Soho, Statue of Liberty, stylish city, taxi cabs, The Vol. III edition, Urban Decay