Last Thursday the beauty girls strutted off to a fab central London location to preview the Christmas ranges by Estée Lauder.
I know, it’s Christmas and we’re only in August but there’s so many fab glam things that you just have to put on your ‘Beauty Wishlist’.
• Limited Edition Pure Color nail polishes in two sumptuous shades – Extravagant Pearl and Extravagant Night. They are to ‘die-for’.
• The five Colour Lip Palette in Extravagant – These hot lip colours in one palette are so on-trend for the party season.
• Pure Colour Five Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Extravagant Gold – A spectrum of sumptuous shades from chocolate brown through to terracotta, golds and nude. Perfect for creating a glam winter glow.
• Coach Makeup kits – Estée Lauder has collaborated with luxury Designer handbag label Coach to bring you a desirable cosmetics bag containing a four colour palette, lipsticks, brushes, eye pencil and a lipgloss.
• The Professional Makeup Artist Color Collection 2010 – Every year I can’t wait get my hands on the luxury cases that Estée Lauder bring out. And, this year it’s as glam as ever. The sparkling brushes are a definite handbag must-have.
These are just a few of my favourite things…