Something for the weekend…New season makeup trends
Beauty Addicts, this weekend update your look with all the latest makeup trends. Here’s a low down on what’s hot for a glamorous new season ahead.
1. Catwalk trend – Gothic lips: Gothic and vampy lips are a strong season trend with lipsticks in a spectrum of dark colours including smokey purples, deep violets and midnight blues. Get ready to show-off your sultry, moody side.
The one I love… Urban Decay Lipstick in Oil stick
2. Catwalk trend – Red lips: Red lips are hot this season with lipstick shades in crimson, ruby, cherry, claret, cerise and plum. Sophisticated and glamorous, make a dramatic statement with red stained lips.
The one I love…Illamsqua’s lipstick in Matt Maneater
3. Catwalk trend – Nude lips: For a more subtle and sophisticated look this season opt for nude lips in flesh tones and camel hues.
The one I love…Natio Moisturing Liquid lipgloss in Frolic
4. Catwalk trend – New nails: Get creative, visit Nails Inc at your local Debenhams store and choose a trendy nail art design or try it at home with Rio’s nail art collection. This season key colours for nails include black, deep purple, dark grey, taupe and mink that add a touch of sophistication to any outfit.
The one I love… Nails Inc Jermyn Street
5. Catwalk trend – Minimalist look: This season sees the return of a natural nude skin. Foundation is kept to a minimum and skin is subtly highlighted with a soft colour palette of muted coffee eyes, peach blush and nude or rose tinted lips for a look that is effortlessly natural.
The one I love…Benefit Rebel Tinted Moisturiser
6. Catwalk trend – Smokey Eye: Strong smokey eyes are the focus this season. For the day use lighter grey shades and dramatic black shades for the night. Smokey eye colours include charcoal, light to dark grey, black and dark taupe. For this trend leave eyes free of mascara and let the dark moody shades make a strong statement.
The one I love…Too Faced Smokey Eye Kit