The best highlighters/illuminators
By adding subtle highlights to the contours of your face you can accentuate your cheek bones, lift your eye brows and help make your lips appear fuller.
Here’s a few of my favourites:
1) Benefit High Beam – Beauty Club Awards Winner.
This highlighter is a real must-have for every girls make up bag. The satiny-pink shade suits every skin tone. Apply to corners of the eyes, down the bridge of the nose, above brows and high on cheekbones for a young, radiant and glowing complexion.
2) MAC Mineralize Skin Finish – Highly recommended Beauty Club Awards – A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Adds a deluxe polish to cheeks, brow and anywhere on the body.
3) Smashbox Artificial Light Luminising Lotion – Blend this luminizer into primer, foundation or moisturizer for an all-over glow, or use alone to highlight key areas of the face like cheeks, bridge of nose and brow bones. Packed with vitamins A, C & E, ginkgo biloba and green tea for added skin benefits.
4) Clinique Up-Lightning Liquid Illuminator – Really easy-to-wear and super-lightweight, this highlighter can be used to highlight cheeks and brows, or mixed with foundation for an all-over glow. It’s oil-free so it won’t leave you looking greasy.
5) YSL Touche Eclat - This iconic magic under-eye highlighter pen, Touche Eclat is now available in a whole wardrobe of shades, so you can find your perfect match, whatever your skin type. Touche Eclat is the UK’s no.1 luxury beauty product that banishes darkness and signs of fatigue by illuminating the complexion with light, luminosity and radiance.