Top Marks for Clarisonic Mia
Clarisonic’s Mia, a smaller Sonic Skin Cleansing System has totally transformed my life. I have used it once a day for 4 weeks and my skin has never felt smoother. I’m even wearing less foundation as my skin tone and texture looks more even. It’s so easy to use too and I tend to use mine while watching TV in the evenings.
How it works
The Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth skin.
My Routine Tips
* Wet your skin and the brush head with warm water.
* Apply a cleanser to your face, I use Lancome’s Mousse Eclat Cleanser but you can use any.
* Turn on the Mia and move the brush in a circular motion on your face. I start on the forehead and work my way down. Takes a couple of minutes. If you can use twice a day for best results.
* Don’t press too hard, the 300 movements per second does all the hard work.
* It’s so good you can also use it in the shower or bath on other areas of your body. I use it on my arms and back of the legs.
After just 4 weeks my skin felt incredibly soft, smooth and tighter. I don’t really have any major skincare problems but the one thing I did notice was that it improved my skin tone and texture. If you’ve ever been for a facial and had a deep clean, then this is, in my eyes comparable to that but can be achieved from the comfort of your own home. My sister has recently been prone to spots, I told her to use Mia too and within 2 weeks they’d cleared up. Mia is also good for reducing the appearance of large pores.
All-in-all, I have to say this is a real skincare wonder.