A guy’s guide to buying Valentine’s lingerie
BY STYLE EDITOR, ON 25 JAN 2010 09:29 EVENTS & OFFERSCOMMENTS
We recently researched shoppers’ heartbeats as they browsed the store and it turns out that men get most flustered in the lingerie department. Some men have lingerie buying down to an art, but most others aren’t sure where to start.
We’ve put together our top tips for getting her a gift she’ll love to help you breeze through your gift-buying experience.
1) There’s nothing worse than receiving lingerie that is too big or too small so check in her underwear drawer to see what size she is.
3) Think about her colour preferences. Black and white are favourite choices but if you want to surprise her with something colourful check to see what colour outfits she wears. This will give you an indication of what she feels most comfortable in.
Which styles make good gifts?
To make buying lingerie even easier you can treat her to ‘Lingerie in a Box’ that includes:
- £50+ giftcard for her redeem on Debenhams extensive range of exclusive Designer and famous brand intimate lingerie.
- Free Bra Fit consultation with one of our trained advisers who’ll assist with fit, sizing and styles to ensure her comfort.
- Available in UK stores or online – £50 minimum giftcard value.
And what about knickers?
Matching sets always make the best gifts, but sometimes you’ve got the option of several types of bottoms to go with each bra or basque. Here are some popular choices.