I always love to start my New Year by planning a well-deserved mini break so for the first time EVER instead of asking for money this year I got an actual gift.
Once I saw the new super-cool and uber-chic travel sets by Orla Kiely I knew they just had to be mine. My whole travel experience starts by how effectively I make a stylish landing and trust me, with these Orla Kiely pieces I’ll be strutting it to the carousel.
Available in a selection of colours, my fave is the quirky large car print in check-me-out colours. For my more sophisticated jaunts, the smaller car print is simply stunning and the luxurious Italian leather finishes makes them all the more divine…
- When packing clothes, fold thicker fabrics and roll up lighter ones
- Pack shoes inside old socks to stop heels catching other fabrics and to keep everything clean
- If flying, have a few essentials in your hand luggage to be prepared if your case goes missing
- Keep jewellery in a jewellery roll to avoid tangles
- Keep underwear and accessories separated in clear bags