Festival beauty is just as important as festival chic, so we’ve gone beauty savvy to bring you a field-fabulous guide to looking good.
Before you leave
* Whether it’s plucking, threading or waxing, now’s the time to tidy up the brows and get rid of upper lip hair.
* Tinting your eyelashes and dying your brows will save time on applying mascara and penciling.
*Apply nail strengtheners, base and top coats to protect those nails.
* Make your nails stand out with these amazing festival inspired polishes by nails inc. Featuring four must-have shades in bright or dazzling finishes will complement any outfit.
* The quick and easy way to remove dirt, grime and make-up during fest days is with handy face wipes like Ole Henriksen’s Clean Truth Brightening Cleansing Cloths that cleanse and refresh your skin . I recommend taking two lots to be on the safe side and they always come in useful as a wet wipe too.
* Although you won’t have time for a full-on beauty regime, there are two things that are a must-do. Firstly, look after those under eye areas with a powerful eye cream that can reduce dullness and puffiness after a late night and keep those wrinkles and lines away. Secondly, moisturise, moisturise and moisturise more to keep skin feeling refreshed, revatilsed and hydrated. A moisturiser with SPF is even better.
* For those dreaded hangovers, your hero product should be Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. The iconic Beauty Flash Balm by Clarins is your ultimate beauty booster that immediately eliminates all signs of fatigue and leaves skin feeling radiant and luminous.
* With make-up, find a range of products that have more than one use. For instance, bareMinerals multi-tasking minerals that works as a soft eyeshadow base as well as a concealer to hide those imperfections.
* Carry around a lip balm to keep chapped, dry and flaky lips at bay.
* Sun Care protection for body and face is a fest-best. And, with so many new great formulas around you can now prolong your healthy glow naturally.
* Protect your hands and nails from field and tent grime with a hand cream that soothes, smoothes and hydrates.
* Greasy hair can be hidden with a stylish hat that complements your fest-chic style. Alternatively, tie-up your locks in a loose bun or plait.
Essentials for your Festival Beauty kit:
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream stick
Lancome Hypnose Waterproof Mascara
Cargo Water Resistant make up kit
CliniqueLong lasting Matte Lipstick
Benefit Feelin’ Dandy Lip & Cheek Kit
Clarins Hydraquench Tinted Moisturiser
Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette
Don’t forget to pack
* Toilet roll
* Hand sanitisers
Have a look at our eyeshadow palettes, we can help you get the perfect eyemakeup for a flawless look.