We’re celebrating our Beauty Club Awards with a Twitter Party; and guess what?! You’re all invited! All you have to do is head over to our Twitter page @DebenhamsBeauty between 1-2pm where we will be joined by our Beauty Club Awards judge and Beauty Editor for the Telegraph, Katy Young for a chance to win some of our Beauty Club Awards Shortlist goodies!
We will be discussing all things beauty with 3 key questions, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled and join in our Twitter chat for a chance to win a Beauty Club Awards trio! From beauty must haves to tips & tricks, we can’t wait to discuss all things beauty, making this one party you don’t want to miss!
Your first Twitter party? Not to worry, it’s extremely easy to join and be a part of the beauty buzz! Simply head over to our Twitter page, give us a follow and keep a look out for our 3 questions. Click reply and join in the conversation. We will be tweeting using the hashtag #BeautyClubAwards so make sure you include this in your tweet! Now all that’s left to do is put it in your diary and we’ll see you there!
Beauty Club Awards Twitter Party Wednesday 11th March 2015 1-2pm
How do I join the Twitter party?
To join the Twitter Party please visit our Twitter page at www.twitter.com/debenhamsbeauty
We will be asking 3 questions between 1 & 2pm with Katy Young from our @DebenhamsBeauty Twitter handle.
Simply reply to the questions making sure you include our Twitter handle @DebenhamsBeauty on Wednesday 26th March, between 1pm & 2pm using the #BeautyClubAwards AND #AskKaty
To enter the Twitter Party you must use the hashtag #BeautyClubAwards & #AskKaty
After the closing time and date of Wednesday 11th March at 2pm, 3 entries will be selected at random by an independent person to win a trio of products from the Beauty Club Awards 2015 nominees, including 1 fragrance, 1 skincare product, & 1 makeup product.
3 entries will receive a Beauty Club Awards trio, including 1 fragrance, 1 skincare product, & 1 makeup product form the nominations. There will be no runner up prizes.
The nominees can be found here: http://awards.debenhamscompetitions.com/
Terms & Conditions
- The Debenhams Beauty Club Twitter Party is open to Fans on Twitter from UK & ROI. Entrants under 16 years of age must have permission from a parent or guardian. Debenhams PLC, Debenhams Retail PLC and Debenhams Retail (Ireland) Limited employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organization, and operators of its brands and concessions are not able to enter.
- No purchase is necessary. No communication will take place with customers other than in connection with this offer unless they have opted-in to receive such marketing communications from the Debenhams Beauty Club.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 1pm Wednesday 11th March 2015, closing date is 2pm Wednesday 11th March 2015.3 winners will receive 1 Beauty Club Awards trio, including 1 fragrance, 1 skincare & 1 makeup product.
- By entering the Twitter Party, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions.
- The winner is picked at random by an automated system. Judges decision is final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- A list of the winner’s names can be obtained by sending an SAE to; Beauty Club Awards Twitter Party Winners, Debenhams Beauty Club, Debenhams, 10 BROCK STREET, REGENT’S PLACE, LONDON, NW1 3FG.12. 12. By entering the Twitter Party, the entry will become public (including the entrants user name and photo).
- Winners will be asked to Direct Message their address from the Debenhams Beauty Twitter handle for despatch purposes only and will not be kept for any further marketing purposes.
- The winning prizes will be despatched directly by Debenhams.
Debenhams Retail PLC. Registered in England, No. 83395.
Registered Office: 10 BROCK STREET, REGENT’S PLACE, LONDON, NW1 3FG
Debenhams Retail (Ireland) Limited, trading as Debenhams. Registered in Ireland, Company No. 239481.
Registered office: Fitzwilliam House, Wilton Place, Dublin 2.