St. Patrick’s Day is here and we’re celebrating the occasion by embracing shimmering emerald eyes and statement green lips.
Whether you’re partying all day or having a smaller get together, you can toast to St. Patrick’s Day in style with our Kat Von D get the look by makeup artist @laurelwoodwardmakeup.
For the Eyes:
- Start by blending Metal Crush eyeshadow in Electric Warrior all over the crease of your eye lid and the upper eye.
- Using the Shade + Light Eye Contour Brush, apply Metal Crush in Iggy closer to the crease area and in the outer corner.
- Repeat above steps to the lower eye.
- Apply Kat Von D Lock-It concealer in White Out to cut out a crease from the inner corner of the eye going halfway into the crease and fill in.
- Set the concealer with Metal Crush eyeshadow in Static Age. Avoid opening your eyes while the concealer is wet.
- Finish with Immortal Lash Mascara.
For the Lips:
- Apply Studded Kiss lipstick in Plan 9 all over lips for full coverage.
- Gently press Metal Crush eyeshadow in Iggy over the top for a metallic finish.
Shop Kat Von D