Whilst temperatures remain freezing and a copious amount of layering continues, our spring trends are nonetheless slowly starting to emerge. Spring only means one thing: florals…
Incorporate the perennial print into your wardrobe with some simple floral touches. As we’ve seen floral patterns appearing on some of our favourite celebrities this month, it’s apparent they might be heading into our wardrobes a bit earlier than expected.
Our favourite Duchess of Cambridge bloomed in a floral knee-length number, whilst the ultimate style icon Olivia Palermo sported a stunning botanical cape at one of the recent Haute Couture shows this month.
Get ahead of spring and integrate the print early with our top ten must have pieces:
Shop the Edit:
- Red Herring embroidered shirt
- Miss Selfridge embroidered midi dress
- RJR.John Rocha grey long sleeved midi dress
- Nine by Savannah Miller black floral top
- Red Herring blue cropped rose jeans
- Apricot floral black jumper
- Miss Selfridge black floral skirt
- Miss Selfridge glam floral court
- Dune navy floral micro bag
- Nine by Savannah Miller embroidered trainers
Keep up to date with new season styles as they come in on our new in page.
(Image credit: Rex)