Festival fashion fever with Red Herring
BY STYLE EDITOR, ON 7 JUN 2011 08:17 EVENTS & OFFERSCOMMENTS
If you’ve been flicking through your favourite fashion magazine lately, you may have spotted our Red Herring advertising campaign. It’s based around festival fashion and provides the perfect style inspiration for your must-visit music events this summer.
Isle of Wight takes place this weekend and with Glastonbury in June too it feels like festival season is finally in full swing. Personally I’m excited about Lovebox in July, I’ll be heading along to witness Snoop Dogg, Jessie J and Santigold in action on the Saturday. Hurrah!
Anyone else looking forward to getting festival tickets in the post? Get involved and Vote for your favourite festival type over on the H! by Henry Holland blog.
Girls, you can also check out our festival style on a budget feature so you can look the part without parting with too much of your hard earned cash.And boys, we’ve picked out a whole host of great festival styles for you too.
Don’t forget to pack…
- A mac or waterproof jacket – be ready for rainy days
- Hoodies – great for evenings or chillier days
- Padlocks – Keep your belongings safe with sturdy padlocks
- The Speedo breeze rider – A great way to have some fun and make new friends
- A bottle opener – an essential tool to get the party going
- Toilet roll and wipes – we don’t need to tell you why!
- A bright Red Herring watch – so you can meet your mates on time
Check out our beauty editor’s festival beauty tips too, she’s got your essential skincare and make-up kit sorted.