Graduation gifts and ideas to say well done
BY STYLE EDITOR, ON 7 JUL 2011 16:34 TIPS & ADVICECOMMENTS
Graduation is not just a time for the graduates but also for the relatives and friends to celebrate too. If you’re struggling to find the perfect graduation gift, we’ve come up with some gift ideas to spark your imagination and some advice on gift buying too.
- Firstly know your price bracket, this way you can get the best present for your money and avoid spending more than you want to.
- Try and make the gift personal; it’s a special day and so a gift that can be kept forever is always a winner!
- If you are looking for a more expensive present we think a compact digital camera is a great gift idea, give it to them in the morning and they will be able to use it during the day to capture all the best bits, it’s both practical and fun!
- If you’re looking to give a smaller gift, what about some lovely stationery. A quality gift-boxed pen and notepad are practical but fitting for the occasion. The graduate will be able to use in their future job so it’s a thoughtful gift.
- If you’re completely stuck for ideas there’s always a Gift Experience from spa visits to driving a race car. This way you know the graduate will have a fantastic time and will be grateful for a bit of fun after all the hard work during their degree.
- Finally don’t forget to pick up some Champagne flutes like this J by Jasper Conran set of four flutes so the whole family can toast the occasion. Accompany these with a box of Thornton’s Premium collection chocolates for a truly wonderful Graduation celebration!
- Plus, you’ll be needing a nice set of photo frames to frame both the graduation picture and the qualification itself. We love this Betty Jackson. Black certificate frame.