New Wonderbra model announced… Adriana Cernanova
BY STYLE EDITOR, ON 19 OCT 2011 14:57 CELEBRITY & GOSSIPCOMMENTS
Wonderbra have this week announced a brand new model who’ll be the face of the brand and their advertising campaigns. Her name is Adriana Ceranova and, if you haven’t heard of her up to now, you’re about to see a lot more of her.
Born in Slovakia, Adriana was discovered while out shopping with her mother at just 14 years old. She says: “When I was younger I was self conscious about my height. It was flattering that someone would come up to me and say I was pretty, let alone that I should be a model”
At age 18, Adriana was signed for FORD modelling agency and has since travelled the world walking in catwalk shows for the likes of Elie Saab, Mark Fast and Martin Margiela. Plus, she’s worked with renowned photographers for French and German Elle, British Marie Claire and Harper’s Bazaar. She’ll now follow in the footsteps of former Wonderbra model Eva Herzigova after standing out in Wonderbra’s model search across four continents.
Wonderbra were recently given the CoolBrands accolade too. Judged by high profile names in art, fashion, design and retail, including our very own Ben de Lisi, the Coolbrands collective includes some of the most coveted brands around. Well done Wonderbra!
UPDATE: Win tickets to the ultimate girls’ day out!
Follow Debenhams on Twitter for a chance to win two tickets to Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model Live compliments of Wonderbra! The show is on at the Excel centre from 28 – 30 October 2011 so you and a friend could head down there for this fab exhibition – the fun includes…
- Up and coming music acts will perform on the Open Catwalk including Hatty Keane, Bluey Robinson, The Scarletz and The Loveable Rogues.
- Fashion & beauty experts, stylists, editors and celebrities will be holding free and intimate Style Icon workshops.
- Fancy being a model? Get spotted in the model training sessions and strut your stuff on the Open Catwalk.
- Experience the beauty secrets of a top model in the Revlon Powder Room and Salon.
- Models from the show will be there as well as Charley Speed and Grace Woodwood.
- Plus, there’s a whole host of shopping, pampering and food and drink to be experienced too.
Find the T&Cs for the giveaway here.