This competition is now closed.
We’re offering four lucky entrants the chance to win £250 each of Debenhams vouchers to spend on your favourite festive products and beautiful gifts with our Christmas recipe competition. To win, we want you to recreate one of the recipes from our Found it for the Foodie Christmas recipe book created by six fabulous food bloggers, and share a photo of your dish on social media.
To enter: Recreate one of the recipes from our Found it for the Foodie Christmas recipe book and take a photo. Share your photo via Twitter, Instagram or even in a blog post. Send us the URL of your tweet or post via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prize: There will be 4 winners of this competition, each winning a £250 Debenhams voucher.
To get you in the festive spirit, we’ve picked out one of the amazing recipes featured in our Found it for the Foodie Christmas recipe book.
Strawberry Santas by Nichola Whitehead from Nic’s Nutrition
15 large, ripe strawberries
100g ricotta cheese
3 tbsp sweetener
10g raisins, chopped
Cinnamon powder or icing sugar (optional)
- Slice the bottom of the strawberry to remove the leaves and place it on a plate.
- Then, slice the tip to make the hat and a gap for filling.
- Mix together the ricotta with sweetener and spoon the mixture onto the Santa body before placing the hat on top.
- Add a dot of the mixture to the top of hat and then two dots on the front for buttons.
- Place the strawberry Santa in the fridge as soon as you finish.
- Repeat steps 1-5 until you’ve met your desired quantity.
- Before serving, add eyes using raisins.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder or icing sugar for a festive look.
This prize draw closes at midnight on Sunday 13th December 2015 (inclusive).
For more inspiration, browse our Christmas shop.
View the full terms and conditions.