Tuesday Treat giveaway
- By entering their details, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Eligibility Rule for the ..
2.Tuesday Treat is open to all persons resident in the UK aged 18 and over at the date of their entry.
3. Employees or contractors of Debenhams Retail Plc and their immediate family, operators of its brands and concessions, or anyone directly connected with the organisation will not be eligible to enter the prize draw.
Entry and Entry Methods
4. Users submit their entry details via Twitter.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter Tuesday Treat (https://twitter.com/Debenhams).
6. A limit of one entry per customer will be accepted. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
7. No bulk, third party or automated entries will be accepted.
8. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, defaced, illegible, lost or delayed or are unable to be submitted due to any technical or other reason. Proof of sending of any entry will not be proof of our receipt of that entry.
9.The start date of the prize draw is Tuesday’s at 8am the prize draw closes Tuesday’s at 11.59pm (inclusive).
10. Tuesday Treat: Winners are picked at random by an automated system within 24 hours of the closing date. The decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
11. The winner will win a piece of Simply Dinny jewellery. The winner will be notified by twitter within 24hours.
12. All prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
13. Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to substitute any Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
14. A list of the winner’s names can be obtained by sending an SAE to; WINNERS, Tuesday Treat, PR department, 10 Brock Street, Regent’s place, London, NW1 3FG.
15. The winning prizes will be dispatched directly by the supplier and include “Therefore, the winner’s details will be shared with the supplier for dispatch purposes only and will not be kept for any further marketing purposes.” or “Debenhams”.
18. By entering the prize draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Debenhams Retail Plc may require.
19.By sending any of your images to @Debenhams, you grant permission for us to have a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the images in connection with the prize draw for the following purpose
20. Debenhams Retail Plc will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond their control.
21. Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK (or elsewhere if the prize draw is open to entrants residing outside of the UK).
Termination of Prize Draw
22. Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Exclusion of Liability
24. We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise.
25. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our promotions or prize winners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
Identity of the Promoter
26. The promoter of this prize draw is Debenhams Retail Plc registered no. 5448421. Registered office: 10 Brock Street, regent’s Place, London, NW1 3FG
“Prize draw” means a promotion where no skill or knowledge is required for entry and winners are selected at random.
T&C Debenhams Facebook Ireland
Thank Goodness it’s Thursday Giveaway (TGIT)
1. To enter you must do the following two things:
a. Like the Debenhams Ireland Facebook page www.facebook.com/debenhamsireland
b. Email your entry with your name and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The promotion is an email and Facebook competition taking place every TGIT where participants are given the opportunity to win a specified item available on the www.debenhams.ie website. The TGIT giveaway is open to all residents of Ireland aged 18 and over except for Debenhams PLC Group employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organization, and operators of its brands and concessions.
3. Debenhams Retail (Ireland) Limited ( the ‘Promoter’), accepts no responsibility for any email entry which, due to technical error or any other reason, is not delivered or is delayed. Proof of submitting an email entry is not proof of delivery. Entries received by any other means (including post) will be invalid.
4. The closing date for each TGIT giveaway will be announced on the Debenhams Facebook page www.facebook.com/debenhamsireland
5. The prize consists of Debenhams specified product and described on Debenhams Facebook page. Products available are listed on the website www.debenhams.ie
6. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
8. Only one entry per person is allowed for each TGIT giveaway.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, suspend or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside it reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants, prize winners or any third party.
11. The winner will be an entry drawn at random by an independent computer process after the closing date specified on the Debenhams Facebook page.
12. Winners will be announced on www.facebook.com/debenhamsireland and notified by email.
13. The winner will have 4 weeks from the date notified to claim their prize. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner. The promoter shall owe no liability to a winner in the event that a winner is unable to take up the prize on the appointed date.
14. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to the Promoter collecting, storing and using any personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion. In addition the winner consents to their name being published on www.facebook.com/debenhamsireland
16. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with the current Irish data protection legislation and will be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
17. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion shall be dealt with exclusively by courts of Ireland.
18. By participating in the TGIT Giveaway promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and any entry instructions on www.facebook.com/debenhamsireland and www.debenhams.ie
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be held liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence, fraud or malicious act) statutory or otherwise, arising out of an in connection with this promotion or the prizes.
Debenhams Retail (Ireland) Ltd. Registered in Ireland No.239481. Rgistered Office: Fitzwilton House, Wilton Place Dublin. Website address: http://www.debenhams.com