Win tickets to the Sex and the City 2 premiere
BY STYLE EDITOR, ON 5 MAY 2010 08:21 EVENTS & OFFERSCOMMENTS
We’ve got some amazing news for those excited about Sex and the City 2. We’ll be giving away a pair of tickets to the UK premiere of the film being held in London on 27 May, 2010 (subject to confirmation).
View the movie trailer at debenhams.com/satc2 or read on to find out more about Sex and the City 2, in cinemas May 28…
The fun, the fashion, the friendship: “Sex and the City 2” brings it all back and more as Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker), Samantha (Kim Cattrall), Charlotte (Kristin Davis) and Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) take another bite out of The Big Apple—and beyond—carrying on with their busy lives and loves in a sequel that truly sparkles.
What happens after you say “I do”? Life is everything the ladies ever wished it to be, but it wouldn’t be “Sex and the City” if life didn’t hold a few more surprises… this time in the form of a glamorous, sun-drenched adventure that whisks the women away from New York to one of the most luxurious, exotic and vivid places on earth, where the party never ends and there’s something mysterious around every corner. It’s an escape that comes exactly at the right moment for the four friends, who are finding themselves in—and fighting against—the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and more.
After all, sometimes you just have to get away with the girls.
- In Sex and the City 2, the sensual and seductive character of Samantha is played by Kim Cattrall, whose birthplace is in which major city?
- Which of the four main stars is also a producer on the movie Sex and the City 2?
- Sarah Jessica Parker plays the lead role in the movie Sex and the City 2. What is her character’s occupation?
- This actor reprises his role as Mr. Big, the now husband of Carrie in Sex and the City 2. Name this actor.
- Sex and the City 2, as well as all other productions in the Sex and the City franchise, have been based on the writings of this author.
- In Sex and the City 2 only one of the four main female characters is not married. Name this character.
- In Sex and the City 2 what is the name of Miranda’s son?
- In Sex and the City 2 What are the names of Charlotte’s children?
Competition now closed…
One winner will receive a pair of tickets to the UK Premiere of Sex and the City 2, to be held at a Leicester Square location in London on Thursday 27 May from 6.30pm (subject to confirmation). The lucky winner will be notified on Friday 21 May.
Please note: The winner must be a UK resident and available on Thursday 27 May. The winner must be able to make their own travel arrangements and must be aged 18 or over.
Please ensure you read the full terms and conditions
Visit www.sexandthecity2movie.co.uk for more information about the film.
© 2010 Warner Bros. Entertainment All Rights Reserved