Wrap tops and dresses that flatter your figure
BY STYLE EDITOR, ON 12 JAN 2012 16:49 WOMEN'S FASHIONCOMMENTS
At this time of year people just can’t stop talking about their latest diet or new fitness regime, but sometimes all it takes for a bit of extra body confidence is a few changes to your wardrobe.
Grazia recently picked out one of our wrap tops in their feature on dropping a dress size by simply wearing the right clothes – we definitely agree with their choice. Wrap tops and wrap dresses do wonders for creating a fab, feminine silhouette, nipping in the waist when you want a bit more definition or adding curves if you have a more boyish frame.
- If you are blessed with a fuller bust, a V-neck, wrap top or dress will work wonders for your figure, simply add a vest underneath if it feels a little too low-cut
- Conscious of your tummy? Try a top that’s fitted but with some fabric drapery to disguise it.
- If you like to keep your arms covered we’ve got good news for you, the satin blouse style wrap tops are a big trend, especially within our designer collections
- Wrap dresses are an effortless style for the office, simply add some statement jewellery and a blazer to finish the look
- Floaty, chiffon styles are great at skimming over your bottom and thighs, great for flattering your curves
- Fitted jersey is just the thing to flaunt your figure so it’s great for athletic frames who want to create a waist
Here are a few of our favourite wrap dresses…