Wrap up warm for Britain’s big freeze
BY STYLE EDITOR, ON 6 JAN 2010 13:41 EVENTS & OFFERSCOMMENTS
If you’ve seen the weather forecast – or looked out the window – you’ll know about the blanket of snow that most of the UK has been covered in.
Freezing temperatures have limited my wardrobe options but then I realised that being ski season, shops are full of clothing designed for sub-zero, frosty weather. I love our range of snow and skiwear as well as our cosy winter accessories which make heading outside much more fun. And if you are off on a ski break this year you can give your gear a test run.
Don’t be snowed in, step out in style. Try the key pieces below to look even cooler than the weather feels.
- The trapper hat: Perfect for keeping those ears warm
- Ski gloves: Don’t touch a snowball unless you’re wearing some warming gloves
- Arm warmers: An extra layer for the walk to work and on trend too
- Designer knits: Stay toasty in chic knitwear from Designers at Debenhams
- A warm jacket: Go for technical features guaranteed to keep you cosy
- Snow boots: Save yourself from slip-sliding away