Calling all Bloggers! Style a T-shirt comp…

This competition is now closed

Calling all bloggers… Debenhams is sponsoring the lifestyle category of the UK Blog Awards 2015 and so, to celebrate, we’re running a competition to give you the chance to win a £250 Debenhams voucher and be featured on The Daily Debrief.

t-shirts

We’ve added our cool slogan t-shirts (see above pic) into the very goody bags that will be handed out at the awards (to be held on April 17), inviting attending bloggers to show us exactly how they choose to wear it. But the best bit? All bloggers can get involved (show attendance is not a prerequisite). So, if you too would like to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, make sure you get involved by following these simple steps:

• Create a blog post about how you styled your t-shirt
  • Include a selfie with the t-shirt or state the text on the t-shirt you’d like to style
  • Include at least 3 other items from Debenhams.com that you’d wear with your t-shirt
  • You must mention each product in your post
  • You must link to this Daily Debrief post
  • Comment below with your blog post URL to enter the competition

The Winner Is…

This competition has now closed. Thank you for your fabulous entries, we’re pleased to announce the winner of this competition is JoshwaSaintJames.com. Take a look at his entry here:

winner

View Terms & Conditions

23 Comments

1. by Michael Garlick on April 14, 2015  1:21 pm Reply

Super prize

2. by Karen Laing on April 14, 2015  6:30 pm Reply

How very apt,I think therefore I am a fan !

3. by Donna Craggs on April 15, 2015  8:48 am Reply

I love the choice in Debenhams and would love to win this prize.

4. by KATHY D on April 15, 2015  10:45 pm Reply

great prize

5. by Emma Ferguson on April 18, 2015  12:13 pm Reply

I like the range of styles Debenhams offers

6. Pingback : 2nd Year Judging Best Lifestyle Blog for UK Blog Awards #UKBA15 - The Fairytale Pretty PictureThe Fairytale Pretty Picture

7. by Gillian on May 22, 2015  12:26 pm Reply

I love these tshirts & I'm excited to style my favourite one in a blog post!

www.lipstickandloathing.com

8. by Rebecca Beesley (The Beesley Buzz) on May 22, 2015  10:36 pm Reply

Here's my entry. I had great fun with this and I really hope you like it!
    ////thebeesleybuzz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/be-yourself-as-other-blogs-are-taken.html

9. by Sarah on May 25, 2015  2:43 pm Reply

I've styled my t-shirt at ////www.tenninetyblog.co.uk/2015/05/slogan-t-shirt-style_25.html

Thanks!

Sarah x

10. Pingback : THE DAILY DEBRIEF – OH MY BLOG | Lipstick & Loathing

11. by Gillian on May 26, 2015  4:11 pm Reply

Here is my favourite t-shirt styled how I would wear it!

////lipstickandloathing.com/2015/05/26/the-daily-debrief/

12. by Joshwa Saint James on May 26, 2015  8:25 pm Reply

I love the "I Blog Therefore I Am" tee, so had great fun styling it! Here's my look:

////www.joshwasaintjames.com/i-blog-therefore-i-am-debenhams-style-a-t-shirt/

13. by Tessa Salt on May 27, 2015  12:01 pm Reply

I love these tees! Here's my entry for the competition :) x
    ////www.hollysparkle.co.uk/2015/05/i-blog-therefore-i-am-daily-debrief.html

14. by Ruth Emmerson on May 28, 2015  3:31 pm Reply

Here is my entry! ////sheworechic.co.uk/2015/05/the-debenhams-style-a-t-shirt-competition/

15. by Robyn Logan Clarke on May 30, 2015  10:24 pm Reply

My entry: ////www.catchingupwiththeclarkes.co.uk/2015/05/debenhams-style-t-shirt.html

Loved putting this blog post together.

16. by Andrea on May 31, 2015  12:11 am Reply

Love the tee shirts & such a wonderful prize! I choose the 'I live life to the full and then blog about it' tee for the base of my outfit. ////inmamaswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/the-debenhams-daily-debrief-blogger.html Andrea xx

17. by George Williamson on June 1, 2015  12:08 am Reply

Fabulous

18. by Tessa on June 5, 2015  12:47 pm Reply

Has the winner been picked yet? :) x

• by Ellie on June 11, 2015  3:23 pm Reply

Hi Tessa, the winner has now been announced in the blog post. Many thanks

19. Pingback : Festival Style with Joshwa - The Daily Debrief